Mold Inspections and Air Quality Testing

Mold is found in both indoors and outdoors in places with high moisture, and serves as an integral part of our environment.  Although high levels of mold inside your home can create a variety of health effects. Some individuals are more sensitive to others depending on one's immune system or health. Exposure can cause nasal congestion, coughing, wheezing, throat irritation, eye irritation or skin irritation. It is very common for certain species of mold to produce Mycotoxins which are toxic compounds naturally used help in colonization. Fungal species producing Mycotoxins can cause more severe health issues such as Acute Idiopathic Pulmonary Hemorrhage in infants, memory loss,  brain swelling amongst other serious health issues.